As we launch into the 2016-2017 year of classes, The Ballet Source would like to provide teachers with a few FREE resources. The first four levels of the Ballet Arts for Young Children Curriculum use these feet and arm positions. We have provided, here, a total of 8 downloads:
- An 8.5″ x 11″ Labeled Positions of the Arms Chart
- An 8.5″ x 11″ Labeled Positions of the Feet Chart
- An 11″ x 14″ Labeled Positions of the Arms Chart
- An 11″ x 14″ Labeled Positions of the Feet Chart
- The above four documents, but left blank, so you can fill in with the technique you teach!
These charts are a great tool for use in your ballet classes with young ones. They can be used in any capacity you wish, such as posters, handouts for homework, classroom quizzes and more! I have made them available here for you to download and use however you wish.
Click the link below to download all the versions of the sheets. It will download a folder that contains all the documents which you can save or print out.
Have a great year, teachers!